By Harlee Ludwig
10 reasons the summer is necessary:
Since the summer is coming around I thought it would be slightly beneficial to make a list of all the things to look forward to with the summer.
- Warmer weather means less time inside.
- Time outside is a must after spending three days straight in Mudd.
- Real food?
- Time to get over you know who.
- Time to get under you know who.
- Catch up on sleep without falling behind in classes.
- Winter is a social construction.
- Good ole family time, or some sort of change of scenery.
- The longer you’re away, the more likely you’ll be excited to come back.
- No school. Duh.
10 things to remember to do during Finals:
We all know finals are here. We all don’t know what to do. I will remind you.
- Wake up.
- Sleep at Mudd.
- Sleep in any other place necessary for you to finish your work (i.e. photo or media labs, Warner, etc.).
- Not go out.
- Not socialize.
- Refrain from sinning.
- Sin even more.
- Follow the light at the end of the tunnel.
10 reasons to be excited to come back:
- Decorating a new room.
- Getting stoned and/or drunk with professors.
- Getting stoned and/or drunk with your friends.
- Not being with your family.
- Enlarging your awareness.
- Using your lexicon around people who understand it.
- Using your brain for good (debatable).
- Who doesn’t want to live in Ohio?
- Getting right back into that Oberlin bubble we’ve all come to love.